Good morning friends !! Found these questions in Tidbitz’s site (www.xanga.com/tidbitz), thought i might fill it up too … thanks jennie 🙂
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
… “it around me whilst Satchin had his nose stuck out of” … (‘one hundred shades of white’ – preethi nair – a magical novel of mothers and daughters. and the mystical power of food.)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
A candle (brand: Romance … check out on site www.romance-candles.com 😉
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
A movie: Gothika (can u believe that jennie, i too watched gothika last!!)
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is.
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Hum of the airconditioner in my cabin …
7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
This morning … walked up to my car to get to office…
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
Checked my Outlook Express and cleared official mails.
9. What are you wearing?
Beige pants, green short kurta, and shoes.
10. Did you dream last night?
Hmmm…maybe i did, and then maybe not !!
11. When did you last laugh?
While reading a friend’s mail, just a couple of seconds before logging into xanga.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. Last movie you saw?
15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
Gifts for those i love.
16. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
Ahem, well … depends on who’s reading, right?? 🙂
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Would change the way women are treated especially by men and everyone else.
18. Do you like to dance?
Yes!! … only to myself though
19. George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase or someone who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?
Is someone who needs to be stopped right away !!
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Haven’t thought about it …
21. [Same question for a boy]
Same answer as above 🙂
22. What does your name mean?
Traditional meaning: Golden … is also one of the names of a Hindu Goddess !!
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Definitely, but not permanently! Love my country too much to stay away for long though … 🙂